Deep-cleansing oil melts make-up and impurities from skin. Achieve ultra clean and healthy-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse. Thoroughly melt away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day. Ideal even for oily skin conditions.
How to use
- Dispense into dry hands. Massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris.
- Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for professional cleansing results.
How to Video
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
- Removes oils without clogging pores.
- Conditioning essential fatty acids nourish skin.
- Enables your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to work more efficiently.