Natural, clay-based formula that treats and prevents acne. Formula purifies pores and absorbs excess oil that can lead to future breakouts while hydrating the skin to combat dryness.
- Absorbs surface oils and helps reduce oiliness
- Helps prevent clogged pores
- Can be used as a spot treatment on blemishes
How to use
- Clean the skin thoroughly with a cleanser before applying the Sulfer Masque. We have a few we like listed below!
- We recommend using a brush to apply a thin layer of the masque to your face. If you don't have a brush, that's okay. Your hands will do. Avoid your eyes.
- Leave on for about 10 minutes; if you feel irritation, remove with cool water.
- Remove the masque with cool water - no need to rinse with a cleanser.
- Keep that brush clean! Rinse all excess out of your brush and leave to dry. You're done!
Water, Talc, Kaolin, Glycerin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ultramarines.
- Sulfur (10%): Treats and prevents acne; reduces sebum and calms irritation
- Glycerin: Replenishes hydration to restore skin barrier function
- Kaolin and bentonite: Absorb surface oils and removes debris to help keep pores clear