Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
Lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen for the most sensitive skin types and post-procedure skin. Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from ageing effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12® Engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Protects daily multi-defence protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize inflammation
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask our doctor.