TransFORM Body Treatment
Use daily for tighter, more youthful looking skin all over;
- Helps reduce appearance of crepey skin anywhere on the body, including arms, hands, and knees.
- Hydrates skin from the inside out with key botanicals that support the production of hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- When used after body-sculpting treatments (like CoolSculpt® and EmSculpt®), the peptides in our patent-pending LipoDRONE™ delivery system accelerate the natural removal of broken-down fat cells, enhancing results.
- Winner of the SHAPE Skin 2020 "Next-Gen Body Treatment" award
- Winner of the New Beauty 2021 "Best Post-Procedure Body Treatment" award
How to use
- Apply Apply 2-3 pumps in the morning and evening to desired or treated areas on the body.
- TriHex Technology® – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Hexapeptide-11 – Supports the body’s natural detoxification and repair process. This helps to accelerate the clearance of broken-down fat cells created post-body-sculpting procedures to accelerate and enhance visible results.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 & Dill Extract – Help to increase elastin production, improving the texture of the skin.
- Linseed Extract, Plantain Leaf & Silver Mushroom – Help to increase GAGs and HA production for improved hydration, skin crepiness, and texture.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Caffeine, Hexapeptide-11, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phosphatidylserine, Oleuropein, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Glaucium Flavum Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Euglena Gracilis Extract, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bentonite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Accelerate and Enhance Body Sculpting Results
Summary: Accelerated volume reduction on the TransFORM Body Treatment side when used in conjunction with body-sculpting procedures.
Study Design: Following abdominal cryolipolysis or radiofrequency therapy, the subjects (N = 15) received TransFORM Body Treatment product and placebo and were randomly assigned to apply to the right or left sides of the abdomen for 12 weeks. Using 3-dimensional digital imaging analysis, subjects were evaluated at 4, 8, and 12 weeks post treatment.
- 38% of subjects had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 4
- 54% had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 8
- 77% had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 12
Intensity of color indicates amount of volume reduction. Three months post cryolipolysis of the lower abdomen: Accelerated volume reduction on the TransFORM body treatment with TriHex Technology® side (Subjects’ Right Side). Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare® Subject photo courtesy of Amir Moradi, MD.