Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
How to use
- Dispense a dime sized amount of dry Dermafoliant to palm of hand and add a half teaspoon of water.
- Rub hands together to create a creamy paste and apply to face using circular motions, careful to avoid the delicate areas around the eye.
- Massage into skin before rinsing thoroughly with water and patting skin dry.
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin’s appearance and shrink the appearance of pores
- Rhubarb: a good source of ascorbic acid and vitamins to fight the look of wrinkles
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smoothes skin texture
- Chickpea Flour: tightens the look of pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin’s appearance
- Heilmoor Clay: contains high amounts of organic compounds and mineral trace elements to deep clean and soften the skin
- Oat Flour: deeply cleanses and smooths
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Skin appears more plumped and refined
- Skin is polished and smoothed
- Skin feels softened
Eminence is constantly innovating our product formulations to deliver the best results.